Monday, February 2, 2009

Smells Like Teen Spirit

By 'Goose'

Well, how to explain this little escapade? Simple I guess, I am young and I want to enjoy my youth. I am sick to death of going to the same place week in and week out. It’s time for a change, time to see the big bad world, well parts of Sydney, but that doesn’t matter.

Who am i? I am me. No more no less. What do I look like? About 6ft, blond hair and blue eyes. Am I sexy? I like to think so, doesn’t make it so. Do I care what you think? Not in the slightest. Being 20 years young, I think I’m entitled to be a little arrogant or cocky, smart or dumb, drunk or sober, stoned or alive; it’s my life, my choice.

What am I setting out to achieve? Well me and my counterpart just want to explore. I want to meet new people, see new places do all of that. I hope that through our adventures I see a different side to people each and every time, maybe even get to know some a little better. Hell, maybe I’ll even dance a little. I plan on rating the goods and the bad of everywhere we attend from the perception of a young single male who is out on the town.

The new year, promises to be a good one. Is there a social life in Sydney? I am prepared to find out, all the dirty little stingy places where you just don’t even want to walk into, and then when I’m done there, all the posh places that I probably won’t be able to get into without paying my due. One thing is for sure I am looking forward to this. It has been long awaited and well deserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment